Design of building structures has been the mainstay of HSE. Our building design team of engineers have incorporated the latest technologies, utilizing all types of building materials. Specialized foundation systems can be a significant concern for any project. HSE evaluates and helps to select the most cost efficient systems. We build on that with structural systems that are both innovative and economical.
The success of any project depends on the ability of the team to respond to changes in the design process. At HSE, we understand the need for timely responses and the ability to adjust schedules. We employ the latest technologies to make the design process run as smooth as possible.
We have comprehensive structural design experience with a variety of building projects. The building structures have ranged from small one story additions to multi-story buildings encompassing over 200,000 square ft. We have extensive experience working with different design and administrative teams including various owners, developers, architects, Civil/Site/MEP engineers and construction managers.
Building Design Projects Include:
- Commercial Retail & Office Space
- K-12 & Higher Education Facilities
- Multi-Story Apartments & Condominiums
- Industrial & Manufacturing Facilities
- Specialized Foundation Systems
HSE Benefits Received:
- A staff of trained engineers with over 100 years of combined experience
- The use of current building technologies
- Timely responses to questions
- The benefits of a great design team with attention to details
Structural Engineering Consultant
Looking for a Structural Engineering Consultant that completes your team? You have come to the right place!
Contact Us Today!
David T. Finkbeiner, P.E.
Herrick-Saylor Engineers, P.C.